The refrigerator should be placed on a flat and solid surface
The refrigerator shall be placed away from heat sources or direct sunlight
The refrigerator should be placed in a wall-ventilated area, and a space of 10cm or more should be allowed arround the refrigerator
Never store inflammable , explosive or corrosive materials in the refrigerator
Do not install the refrigerator near gasoline or other inflammable articles
- Select a place with strong level floor if the floor is not quite level adjust the height of the screw accordingly.
- Allow five inches of space between the refrigerator back and the wall.
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat. Direct sunlight may affect the enamel coating. Heat sources nearby will cause higher electricity consumption.
- Avoid very moist place. Too much moisture in the air will cause frost to form very quickly on the evaporator and the refrigerator will have to be defrosting very frequently.
- Don’t connect multiple appliances to one outlet. It may cause fire. To avoid the possibility of electrical shock, ground the refrigerator properly. The earth screw is located on the rear side of the refrigerator.
- Clean the refrigerator thoroughly. Wipe the outside with a soft dry cloth, the inside with a damp cloth.
- Keep the door open and plug the AC cord into an electricity outlet. The interior lamp should light.
- Turn the thermostat dial to “7” or “MAX”. Close the door and let the refrigerator operator for 15-20 minutes.
- After about 20 minutes open the refrigerator door. Test and see whether the unit is refrigerating properly by placing your hand in front of the cold air outlet. If cold air is flowing into the refrigerator, the unit is functioning properly.
- If the test run is not satisfactory. Check your electricity supply or contacts your dealer or your Authorized Service Center.
In extremely humid places, attach a ground wire for extra safety. The ground wire terminal is located at the rear left corner of the refrigerator.
- Refrigerated air goes down at the rear of the fresh food compartment and rises up at the front. Then, store the foodstuffs such as fish and meats which require quick refrigeration to the rear of the compartment.
- Leave spaces among foodstuffs to help air circulation.
- Food stuff which are easily dried should be well wrapped with waxed paper, aluminum foil or plastic film.
- Wrap fish and smoked meat in moisture-vapor-proof material to prevent transfer for odors.
- Pre-cool hot foods, wrap them with plastic film or output them in the airtight receptacle.
- Wipe the water on the surface of the bottles before storing them.
- Be sure not to store bottle such as juice, cokes, etc. in the freezer compartment.
- Do not put vegetables which are liable to freeze at the rear part of the shelves.
- If planning to keep fresh fish and meat for a long period, wrap them in freezer paper and store in the freezer compartment.
Ice cubes are made in twist ice maker; turn the leave clockwise to empty the ice into the ice cube box. Store the ice cubes in the ice cube box. Do not store wet ice cubes or they will stick together. Do not use the “ice cube box” as an ice making tray, or it will be damaged.
The defrosting will automatically operate. No normal control is required. The defrosted water will drine into evaporation tray and automatically evaporate by tube evaporator condenser. The evaporation tray should be cleaned once a month.
- Your refrigerator dose not requires any special maintenance.
- To clean the inside, use a soft cloth with water, mild soap or some mild detergent.
- Wash ice cube tray, evaporation tray and shelves in a mild detergent solution and dry with a soft towel.
- Stains on the outside can also be removed with a soft cloth and some mild detergent.
- Removable parts may be rinsed with water
- Don’t forget to clean the door gasket, especially the bottom gasket is liable to dirty
- Wipe the door with a dry cloth when water splashes or it rusts.
- Occasionally remove dust and other particles which may collect at the back of the refrigerator and the condenser under the cabinet to keep heat radiating efficiency high. For safety, unplug the refrigerator before cleaning.
- Do not use inflammable spray such as lacquer and paint near the refrigerator, because there is a danger of igniting.
- Be careful no to splash water on the back of the refrigerator the insulation of electric parts will be impaired by water.
- Do not touch the sides and back of the refrigerator cabinet and the mechanical parts at the back of the refrigerator, because their temperature is high.
- If the unit is turn off or unplugged, you must allow at least seven minutes before restarting or re-plugging the unit.
- Do not use acids, chemical thinner gasoline or benzene for cleaning any part of the refrigerator. Boiling water and benzene are especially harmful for plastic parts.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Keep ventilation openings, in the appliance enclosure or in the built-in structure, clear of obstruction.